Well, apparently my lack of technical expertise is matched by most of us at Bizzi’s. So here are the wines for the 3rd Anniversary Wine Dinner to be held Saturday, June 7:
– Left Coast White Pinot Noir (2012) – Willamette Valley, OR
– Costa de Oro Chardonnay (2011) – Santa Barbara, CA
– Amity Vineyards Gamay Noir (2011) Willamette Valley, OR
– B Wise Trios Proprietary Red Blend (2008) – Sonoma, CA
– Spirit of the Andes Sparkling Torrontes (NV) – Mendoza, Argentina.
These are all beautiful wines and are paired for maximum impact with our dinner menu – which is being reposted as we speak. We have added an additional entree choice also! (Click here to see updated menu)
Remember that we have martini flights Tuesday through Thursday and wine flights on Friday & Saturday!
Enjoy this nice damp weather!
Queen Bee & The Hive